01-01-2022, 02:20 PM
I tried One Shot. Wasnt impressed.
I use a Sinclair universal decapper. Then vibratory tumble in corn cob media. Brush the inside of the necks. Apply a very small amount of Redding Imperial sizing wax ..Never in the case mouth. Size, wipe clean and put them in the block. Ive done it this way for a good many years and have never had any issues.
FWIW .. I take the sizing dies apart and clean them about every 1k rounds.
I use a Sinclair universal decapper. Then vibratory tumble in corn cob media. Brush the inside of the necks. Apply a very small amount of Redding Imperial sizing wax ..Never in the case mouth. Size, wipe clean and put them in the block. Ive done it this way for a good many years and have never had any issues.
FWIW .. I take the sizing dies apart and clean them about every 1k rounds.

