Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ramshot Western Load Data
#5
tlen Wrote:V8.0 was created 8/14/2020. Where have you been ?


I have the Ramshot Western loading data pdf saved in my iBooks and always refer to the saved data. I was looking for something else on Ramshot site and noticed they showed version 8.0. I checked and sure enough I had 7.0 saved. I should’ve checked for the release date on 8.0 before creating this thread.

I’ll endeavor to do better next year and presser veer the remainder of 2021.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ramshot Western Load Data - by VASCAR2 - 12-30-2021, 05:47 AM
Ramshot Western Load Data - by sundowner - 12-30-2021, 07:20 AM
Ramshot Western Load Data - by tlen - 12-30-2021, 07:32 AM
Ramshot Western Load Data - by biodsl - 12-30-2021, 02:21 PM
Ramshot Western Load Data - by VASCAR2 - 12-30-2021, 05:12 PM
Ramshot Western Load Data - by lazyengineer - 12-30-2021, 05:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)