Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tripod ball head
#6
My friends and I have been picking them up off of Craigslist used for years. The one I have in the pix is Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 Aluminum 3-Section Tripod with Horizontal Column that I purchased used for about $80.00. I already had the ball head and plate and built the Hog Saddle with parts I bought from big box store.

[Image: IMG-0496.jpg]
Speed is Fine, Accuracy is final....but accurate hits at extremely high speed is final much faster.
I don't think you understand, these boys killed my dog!
Taking the gun off safe increases the velocity by 100%
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tripod ball head - by Dt219 - 12-15-2021, 01:08 PM
Tripod ball head - by LRRPF52 - 12-15-2021, 05:40 PM
Tripod ball head - by sundowner - 12-16-2021, 03:18 AM
Tripod ball head - by Sticks - 12-26-2021, 05:00 PM
Tripod ball head - by JTPinTX - 12-28-2021, 07:04 PM
Tripod ball head - by Stugotz - 12-28-2021, 09:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)