Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel Ammo in stock.
#7
I was in a local Turner's sport shop the other day, to see what powders they might have. Then wandered over to where their rifle ammo is sold. They had two boxes of Hornady Black on the shelf. $29.95 a box. I left them where I found them. That's just too much for me.

BTW, this is in San Diego, CA, in case it matters. Buying loaded ammo has become a hassle here. I've not done it since the law went into affect. Not sure at this point if I ever will again. My money goes toward reloading components.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel Ammo in stock. - by BowChamp - 12-21-2021, 11:25 PM
Grendel Ammo in stock. - by tlen - 12-22-2021, 02:28 AM
Grendel Ammo in stock. - by Old Bob - 12-22-2021, 04:16 AM
Grendel Ammo in stock. - by Popeye212 - 12-22-2021, 06:49 PM
Grendel Ammo in stock. - by BluntForceTrauma - 12-25-2021, 06:37 PM
Grendel Ammo in stock. - by 1075 tech - 12-27-2021, 11:52 AM
Grendel Ammo in stock. - by SDW - 12-27-2021, 05:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)