12-27-2021, 12:26 PM
I have the Autotrickler with A&D FX120 and definitely learned that it is necessary to let the scale warm up for 30-40 min. Additionally, I have to make sure that the heat/AC fan is not blowing (even with the scale shroud) as it is very sensitive to air movements around it as well. As mentioned previously, static electricity is also something to pay attention to and try to manage.
Since you're also comparing 4 scales, I'd make sure you are using the recommended range of calibration weights for the scale capacities ... the same one may not be appropriate for all (ie: don't use a 10g weight when you should be using 100g and vv).
I've been in the camp of chasing perfection for things you can control (as well as some under the illusion of control) and while it rarely hurts, it doesn't always get you where you want to go.
Best of luck!
Since you're also comparing 4 scales, I'd make sure you are using the recommended range of calibration weights for the scale capacities ... the same one may not be appropriate for all (ie: don't use a 10g weight when you should be using 100g and vv).
I've been in the camp of chasing perfection for things you can control (as well as some under the illusion of control) and while it rarely hurts, it doesn't always get you where you want to go.
Best of luck!

