Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel Ammo in stock.
#6
Not sure about SG as I don't use them (won't ship to NY) but I've seen Wolf priced at $1 per.

The last case I bought was from Brownells for .23 per - shipped. Should have bought more.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel Ammo in stock. - by BowChamp - 12-21-2021, 11:25 PM
Grendel Ammo in stock. - by tlen - 12-22-2021, 02:28 AM
Grendel Ammo in stock. - by Old Bob - 12-22-2021, 04:16 AM
Grendel Ammo in stock. - by Popeye212 - 12-22-2021, 06:49 PM
Grendel Ammo in stock. - by BluntForceTrauma - 12-25-2021, 06:37 PM
Grendel Ammo in stock. - by 1075 tech - 12-27-2021, 11:52 AM
Grendel Ammo in stock. - by SDW - 12-27-2021, 05:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)