Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lapua brass flash hole
#8
Velocity Wrote:Old Bob,
What is the number of the that center drill?

I think this is an old RCBS tool. I measured it & the tip is .080" & the shaft is .186". It's different than the one they have now.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18526[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lapua brass flash hole - by Dt219 - 12-24-2021, 01:43 PM
Lapua brass flash hole - by LR1955 - 12-24-2021, 04:13 PM
Lapua brass flash hole - by Zeneffect - 12-24-2021, 07:19 PM
Lapua brass flash hole - by Klem - 12-24-2021, 11:10 PM
Lapua brass flash hole - by Longbow - 12-25-2021, 08:53 PM
Lapua brass flash hole - by Old Bob - 12-26-2021, 12:14 AM
Lapua brass flash hole - by Velocity - 12-26-2021, 07:01 PM
Lapua brass flash hole - by Old Bob - 12-27-2021, 12:21 AM
Lapua brass flash hole - by Dt219 - 01-01-2022, 01:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)