Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Downloading 6.5 Creedmoor to 6.5 Grendel power
#25
BowChamp Wrote:It's funny how interest change over night.

Any other day I would not look at a thread like this BUT.....

Saturday about 12:10 PM, I met a gentleman who was needing a few bucks and I picked up a Ruger American Predator chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor.

Thank ya'll for taking the time to share this info!!!

Wish everyone a Merry CHRISTMAS!!!

Enjoy! 6.5 CM is a great round, and was my route towards discovering 6.5 Grendel, which I like even better. Still, if you ever get access to a 1000+ yard gong range, ya can't beat bringing a 6.5 CM! And yea, doing things with 40 gr of powder charge, is a very different conversation on-target, than 25 gr!

As to downloading - my own experience from these tests wasn't that great. Standard deviations of careful mass-charged loads was as high as 45 fps, and groups were in the 2 MOA level, or worse.

Go ahead and run it withing normal power range, is my suggestion.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Downloading 6.5 Creedmoor to 6.5 Grendel power - by lazyengineer - 12-22-2021, 03:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)