Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Downloading 6.5 Creedmoor to 6.5 Grendel power
#23
grayfox Wrote:LE, interesting experiment, glad it was you and not I... I wouldn't have the patience for it.
Ugly bulldogs, ugly guns, but beauty in the eyes of the beholder. And beautiful when they perform!
[There are more pretty girls in the world than handsome guys, which is why I didn't give up LOL!]

Back to townsend whelen (I think!), "only accurate guns are interesting" - that's my story and I'm stickin to it!!!
Nice read however, keep us posted.

I confess, I do find myself down-loading even middle calibers like 308... older I guess, and not willing to take the recoil bashing...

So I often look for the next lower node... and no magnums in-house. Don't really see the need for 'em for me.

But haven't gone as far as lowering the creed to the grendel levels...

Interesting.

Ha! Well, some people take on project women (or man, for the womenfolk) or project dogs, and try to fix them. Me, I like tinkering with fixing project guns, way cheaper Smile

In this case, it's a seriously cool gun that has promise of 6.5mm CQB 25 yard capability and 1000 yard capability, all in the same very short gun with 20" BBL. This is both unique and profound in potential! All I have to is figure out how to reliably get it under 2MOA or better. 1.5 MOA, and I'm good! Almost there... almost there... Wups, NOT there.

GAH! OK, but if I try this... almost there... almost... Gah!

Ok, but if I try...

And so it goes

Rolleyes
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Downloading 6.5 Creedmoor to 6.5 Grendel power - by lazyengineer - 12-20-2021, 08:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)