Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Downloading 6.5 Creedmoor to 6.5 Grendel power
#22
LE, interesting experiment, glad it was you and not I... I wouldn't have the patience for it.
Ugly bulldogs, ugly guns, but beauty in the eyes of the beholder. And beautiful when they perform!
[There are more pretty girls in the world than handsome guys, which is why I didn't give up LOL!]

Back to townsend whelen (I think!), "only accurate guns are interesting" - that's my story and I'm stickin to it!!!
Nice read however, keep us posted.

I confess, I do find myself down-loading even middle calibers like 308... older I guess, and not willing to take the recoil bashing...

So I often look for the next lower node... and no magnums in-house. Don't really see the need for 'em for me.

But haven't gone as far as lowering the creed to the grendel levels...

Interesting.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Downloading 6.5 Creedmoor to 6.5 Grendel power - by grayfox - 12-20-2021, 08:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)