Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
120 gr Match Burners at 500+
#8
Robpiat Wrote:Is the L/R groups a common occurance?....I observed this in a 12" grendel barrel.

In this case I attributed it to having the Magnetto Speed strapped on, but I've had it happen for a variety of reasons including a trashed scope with a shifting reticle, weak scope mounts (see: aeroprecision), inconsistent grip, etc. I once even made 2 bugholes 1/2" apart - turns out my Atlas bipod was on loose and it was getting loaded onto one side or the other with each shot instead of straight forward.
Let's go Brandon!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
120 gr Match Burners at 500+ - by StoneHendge - 11-27-2021, 11:43 PM
120 gr Match Burners at 500+ - by StoneHendge - 12-02-2021, 10:51 PM
120 gr Match Burners at 500+ - by Longbow - 12-02-2021, 11:44 PM
120 gr Match Burners at 500+ - by LRRPF52 - 12-03-2021, 01:08 AM
120 gr Match Burners at 500+ - by StoneHendge - 12-03-2021, 06:03 AM
120 gr Match Burners at 500+ - by lazyengineer - 12-03-2021, 02:11 PM
120 gr Match Burners at 500+ - by Robpiat - 12-05-2021, 02:44 AM
120 gr Match Burners at 500+ - by StoneHendge - 12-06-2021, 11:38 PM
120 gr Match Burners at 500+ - by s3silver - 12-07-2021, 05:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)