Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
120 gr Match Burners at 500+
#2
No one?

Well, I made it back out with them this morning and they did everything they were supposed to do. Had freshly painted targets so I had no problems seeing where I was hitting. The G1 of 0.46 actually put them 0.2 mils high at 400 meters (440 yards) and a hold of 4.3 mils was spot on at 500 meters (550 yards). Wind was almost non-existent this morning - maybe 2-3 mph from 6 o'clock. I must have done some wrong math or maybe I was looking at the wrong data last outing.

Decent bullet at the price point in this market and a pleasant surprise. The lengths are a bit inconsistent but that doesn't seem to affect their accuracy or dope. I don't know if they'll shoot tiny little groups, but they are fine for positional practice on 2-3 MOA steel.
Let's go Brandon!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
120 gr Match Burners at 500+ - by StoneHendge - 11-27-2021, 11:43 PM
120 gr Match Burners at 500+ - by StoneHendge - 12-02-2021, 10:51 PM
120 gr Match Burners at 500+ - by Longbow - 12-02-2021, 11:44 PM
120 gr Match Burners at 500+ - by LRRPF52 - 12-03-2021, 01:08 AM
120 gr Match Burners at 500+ - by StoneHendge - 12-03-2021, 06:03 AM
120 gr Match Burners at 500+ - by lazyengineer - 12-03-2021, 02:11 PM
120 gr Match Burners at 500+ - by Robpiat - 12-05-2021, 02:44 AM
120 gr Match Burners at 500+ - by StoneHendge - 12-06-2021, 11:38 PM
120 gr Match Burners at 500+ - by s3silver - 12-07-2021, 05:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)