Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best bullet on hand for whitetail deer with a grendel
#6
eld-m fan here, haven't tried anything else to compare in a Grendel, I like frangible (match) construction on low to moderate velocity rigs, things seem to go down quicker, these 123's have SD for days so penetration depths not an issue for class 2 size game, so I like it when they dump lots of good inside as they go

I'm getting shorter recoveries with the Grendel eld-m combo than .270 win with 140 gr accubonds or 270 ism with 140 gr accubonds, I've been way overkill for a long time I think.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best bullet on hand for whitetail deer with a grendel - by Stinky Coyote - 11-30-2021, 03:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)