Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
8208,AR Comp and H4895
#6
I saw 1 pounders of Varget at a GunShow in Cincinnati over the weekend. He ONLY was asking 60 bucks a pound for it!!! :o
I'll use a Wamo Slingshot before I pay that for Varget. But............how much is a pound DELIVERED and with the hazmat fee plus tax from the aforementioned websites??? Curious. This guy may not have been too far off the sanity scale!!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
8208,AR Comp and H4895 - by TedBrewer5 - 11-15-2021, 11:07 PM
8208,AR Comp and H4895 - by Old Bob - 11-16-2021, 08:26 AM
8208,AR Comp and H4895 - by TedBrewer5 - 11-16-2021, 12:09 PM
8208,AR Comp and H4895 - by TedBrewer5 - 11-16-2021, 02:53 PM
8208,AR Comp and H4895 - by TedBrewer5 - 11-16-2021, 10:22 PM
8208,AR Comp and H4895 - by Rosecrans1 - 11-19-2021, 01:21 AM
8208,AR Comp and H4895 - by hilldweller - 12-01-2021, 01:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)