11-14-2021, 09:59 PM
Well I guess you lads have decided my next move then.
Interestingly, Nosler has data for a 125gr projectile over a max of 28gr of IMR 4895. Im no expert on powder, but I have a hard time believing 4 more grains of bullet is going to limit my max charge down to 26.1gr as hornady suggests.
I do have velocity data all they way through 27.3gr of H4895 with these components. So my plan is to work up to 27.3gr of IMR 4895 for comparison. I will post back with my results!
Interestingly, Nosler has data for a 125gr projectile over a max of 28gr of IMR 4895. Im no expert on powder, but I have a hard time believing 4 more grains of bullet is going to limit my max charge down to 26.1gr as hornady suggests.
I do have velocity data all they way through 27.3gr of H4895 with these components. So my plan is to work up to 27.3gr of IMR 4895 for comparison. I will post back with my results!

