Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6mm ARC better than Grendel for LFP?
#4
I was wondering how long it would be before CavityBackBullets responded. Wink

I was pretty certain that they would work to at least 400yards, but had forgotten the exact details.
To my thinking, the big issue of taking a shot that long with an intermediate cartridge is bullet drop and wind deflection. You definitely need to be certain of the distance to estimate drop. Personally, I would not trust my skills for a shot that long.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6mm ARC better than Grendel for LFP? - by Eye_guy - 11-11-2021, 04:27 PM
6mm ARC better than Grendel for LFP? - by Pwoller - 11-12-2021, 02:01 AM
6mm ARC better than Grendel for LFP? - by Fess - 11-12-2021, 04:01 AM
6mm ARC better than Grendel for LFP? - by tdbru - 11-12-2021, 04:40 AM
6mm ARC better than Grendel for LFP? - by Klem - 11-14-2021, 07:38 AM
6mm ARC better than Grendel for LFP? - by Eye_guy - 11-15-2021, 11:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)