11-05-2021, 06:48 PM
Finally, I am getting there...
I experimented extensively with Barnes Match Burners and some mysterious Hornady I bought here:https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/i...-250-count using CFE223, Win748 and BL-C2....
I found that both bullets liked CFE223 around 31gn being around 1MOA at 100 yards. Playing a little with seating depth I finally found something that my rifle seems to like:
![[Image: y4mdvuBNl1bv3Qlhdh9MXFYD6E_R8wUdAVxjcTJs...pmode=none]](https://am3pap004files.storage.live.com/y4mdvuBNl1bv3Qlhdh9MXFYD6E_R8wUdAVxjcTJsdAYSxZcX2_S7AAzzx-GOT2qk5E03fyvK86wlb7MDXZGkPt6p8mME_A5lILgv-QePLzMvoHsIIhEVSB1gJGZIiwnL5UmrtsMv3ccqnqBUmI7AMyo4x68-TQ3cdKNJDDN_KQeNrkHA64jtxM8SuPUhGQhVnpS?width=2550&height=3300&cropmode=none)
Taking out the flyer, I am around 0.5 MOA.
Next step, I will try to confirm the performances of the load ( first and second new loads I am going to test tomorrow) and then fine-tune with a different combo of depths and powder but staying around the best load I have found so far.
I Will let u know.
I experimented extensively with Barnes Match Burners and some mysterious Hornady I bought here:https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/i...-250-count using CFE223, Win748 and BL-C2....
I found that both bullets liked CFE223 around 31gn being around 1MOA at 100 yards. Playing a little with seating depth I finally found something that my rifle seems to like:
Taking out the flyer, I am around 0.5 MOA.
Next step, I will try to confirm the performances of the load ( first and second new loads I am going to test tomorrow) and then fine-tune with a different combo of depths and powder but staying around the best load I have found so far.
I Will let u know.

