Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with velocity:
#9
I’m not so concerned with the temp sensitivity as some are. I built this rifle for hunting deer sized game and most all of my shooting (I do some shooting @ paper during the summer months) will be in the range of 20*f—-60*f.

I do shoot prairie dogs every summer. But I have a couple heavy built varmint rifles chambered in 22-250 and use Varget specifically for that as temps sometimes are in the 90’s.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help with velocity: - by Kosh65 - 09-07-2021, 07:04 PM
Help with velocity: - by riuma - 09-07-2021, 07:09 PM
Help with velocity: - by VASCAR2 - 09-07-2021, 09:10 PM
Help with velocity: - by Kosh65 - 09-08-2021, 01:07 AM
Help with velocity: - by Kosh65 - 10-16-2021, 10:32 PM
Help with velocity: - by kmon - 10-16-2021, 11:08 PM
Help with velocity: - by Kosh65 - 10-31-2021, 09:03 PM
Help with velocity: - by VASCAR2 - 11-01-2021, 04:23 PM
Help with velocity: - by Kosh65 - 11-01-2021, 10:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)