Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock
#33
StoneHendge Wrote:Montana, I think we can agree to disagree! (btw, the shipped cost of that removal rod ($59 to me) is about what I paid for the BCM receiver ( I think it was $69)).



Please refrain from making personal attacks - it's a violation of Forum rules. I'm interested in hearing about how I'm looking down on anyone, though.

Some people happen to believe that the tight fit created by utilization of the intentionally smaller diameter BCM upper gives them better odds at having an accurate rifle. You clearly made the comment equating people that hold such belief as cultish.

I do not attack people, but I did make an observation. I’ll continue to utilize BCM uppers, or shim with SS, if not available. I will also continue to make certain, in my mind, that the face of any upper receiver is squared. I’ll not suggest to anyone else that doesn’t follow my reasoning that they are wrong or ignorant.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by Red*Lion - 07-01-2021, 02:36 PM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by 41bear - 07-02-2021, 07:06 AM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by biodsl - 07-02-2021, 12:17 PM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by SDW - 07-03-2021, 04:29 PM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by montana - 07-04-2021, 04:24 AM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by 41bear - 07-04-2021, 06:38 AM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by montana - 07-04-2021, 12:17 PM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by 41bear - 07-04-2021, 05:38 PM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by montana - 07-04-2021, 06:15 PM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by montana - 07-06-2021, 04:41 AM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by montana - 07-06-2021, 06:31 PM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by DCC83501 - 07-06-2021, 09:16 PM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by montana - 07-07-2021, 12:43 AM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by montana - 07-07-2021, 01:11 PM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by DCC83501 - 07-07-2021, 02:09 PM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by Old Bob - 07-07-2021, 10:44 PM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by montana - 07-08-2021, 12:08 AM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by montana - 07-08-2021, 01:26 AM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by peak98 - 07-08-2021, 01:55 AM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by DCC83501 - 07-08-2021, 12:36 PM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by DCC83501 - 07-08-2021, 04:51 PM
BCM Blem Upper Receiver Is In Stock - by biodsl - 07-08-2021, 06:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)