Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help to develop the most accurate possible load with stuff I have
#1
Good morning, I would like to ask your help to develop some accurate loads for my rifle with the bullets powder I have available right now:

Rifle: AR platform with 20" bartlein heavy barrel, superlative arms adjustable gas block, CMC 3.5 flat trigger, Burris 6.5-20x50 scope, American defense 20 MOA scope mount.

Bullets available:

-Nosler Partition spitzer 125gn
-Speer Gold-Dot 120gn
-Barnes Match Burner BT MAtch 120gn
-Hornady SST 129gn
-Hornady (no reference in Hornady catalog) 123gn B.C. (G1).420

Powder Available
- Win 748
- CFE
- BL-C2
- H4198
-Alliant 10X
- H322

Winchester SMALL RIFLE PRIMERS

Mixed once fired cases


[Image: y4m3yzeHYsoYu7LsvIO4-pBWiNdH2pfMrWYXhZQG...pmode=none]


Thanks in advance
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help to develop the most accurate possible load with stuff I have - by Rick2001 - 06-18-2021, 01:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)