Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Once more into the breach. Hand guard.
#14
I think I will just think about this for a while and watch the classifieds here for a while. It looks to me like my < $400.00 barrel swap is a lot more likely to be a $1000.00+ upper. If I stumble across a top notch barrel I will buy it and slap it on my rifle as is and see what happens, not going to hold my breath.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Once more into the breach. Hand guard. - by frank4570 - 04-07-2012, 11:23 PM
Once more into the breach. Hand guard. - by LRRPF52 - 04-07-2012, 11:45 PM
Once more into the breach. Hand guard. - by frank4570 - 04-08-2012, 02:51 AM
Once more into the breach. Hand guard. - by frank4570 - 04-08-2012, 03:08 AM
Once more into the breach. Hand guard. - by ricsmall - 04-08-2012, 05:18 AM
Once more into the breach. Hand guard. - by frank4570 - 04-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Once more into the breach. Hand guard. - by frank4570 - 04-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Once more into the breach. Hand guard. - by frank4570 - 04-09-2012, 01:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)