04-08-2012, 03:02 AM
You may have a hard time finding one of those "awesome" barrels in the short term.
Alexander Arms is in the process of re-profiling their lineup, so I don't know if they have a high end barrel available right now. Most of the other Grendel barrel makers are similarly back ordered. You might be able to get great barrel from Templar Consulting, but I haven't heard how far behind they are.
Loki might have a cut rifled barrel, or maybe Precision Firearms, but more and more of the companies that used to sell barrels alone are holding on to them and building them into uppers, since their supplies are slower.
Alexander Arms is in the process of re-profiling their lineup, so I don't know if they have a high end barrel available right now. Most of the other Grendel barrel makers are similarly back ordered. You might be able to get great barrel from Templar Consulting, but I haven't heard how far behind they are.
Loki might have a cut rifled barrel, or maybe Precision Firearms, but more and more of the companies that used to sell barrels alone are holding on to them and building them into uppers, since their supplies are slower.
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
