04-09-2021, 02:49 AM
BFT,
I got one of the blem barrels, and I have been shooting it for the last couple of weeks with factory 105gr Hornady black ammo. It is getting better each trip out. 600 yard steel is as easy as dialing in my dope and ringing it time after time. I am wondering if my hand loads will shoot as well when I start in with them. I was so happy to be able to shoot the 10" gong at 600 yards, and keep hitting it today like it was right next to me. I will try to take a picture and do a build break down over the next few day.
Greg
I got one of the blem barrels, and I have been shooting it for the last couple of weeks with factory 105gr Hornady black ammo. It is getting better each trip out. 600 yard steel is as easy as dialing in my dope and ringing it time after time. I am wondering if my hand loads will shoot as well when I start in with them. I was so happy to be able to shoot the 10" gong at 600 yards, and keep hitting it today like it was right next to me. I will try to take a picture and do a build break down over the next few day.
Greg

