04-08-2021, 10:06 AM
Well done Biodsl. Nice AAR (After Action Report).
Grendel's have been known to be performers up to and past 1k for a while. I ran mine at the monthly Sporting Rifle Match in Raton for the first two years I shot it, and my best score ever came from my 18". Farthest target is 885, and one stage the closest is 700.
Good data on your rifle and ammo, good dope, good skills and you can get your first round hits with just about anything if the equipment is sound.
Grendel's have been known to be performers up to and past 1k for a while. I ran mine at the monthly Sporting Rifle Match in Raton for the first two years I shot it, and my best score ever came from my 18". Farthest target is 885, and one stage the closest is 700.
Good data on your rifle and ammo, good dope, good skills and you can get your first round hits with just about anything if the equipment is sound.
Sticks
Catchy sig line here.
Catchy sig line here.

