Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Newb with newb questions.
#1
Hello.
I think this is probably the right place for my truckload of questions. If I can just get pointed in the right direction, I will be happy to read up on what I need to.

So, here we go.
I have an armalite ar15 in .223 I don't use for anything. I would like to know if it makes sense to convert this to 6.5 as opposed to buying something different.
I want to use the gun for whitetail, coyote, and groundhog. For shooting groundhogs the gun must be very accurate. I have shooting medals from the military and I was a 1000 yard competitor, so I can shoot well enough.
But I do not know much about the ar15 platform or what is required to make it drive tacks.
I did have a 458socom, just not enough velocity for me.

If this works, I will have a good general purpose go-to gun.
Thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Newb with newb questions. - by frank4570 - 04-06-2012, 12:25 AM
Newb with newb questions. - by hm2 clark - 04-06-2012, 02:00 AM
Newb with newb questions. - by frank4570 - 04-06-2012, 02:15 AM
Newb with newb questions. - by Schwag173 - 04-06-2012, 02:29 AM
Newb with newb questions. - by LRRPF52 - 04-06-2012, 04:59 AM
Newb with newb questions. - by RangerRick - 04-06-2012, 06:42 AM
Newb with newb questions. - by Variable - 04-06-2012, 09:18 AM
Newb with newb questions. - by leopard6.5 - 04-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Newb with newb questions. - by frank4570 - 04-06-2012, 02:19 PM
Newb with newb questions. - by txgunner00 - 04-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Newb with newb questions. - by bwaites - 04-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Newb with newb questions. - by Schwag173 - 04-06-2012, 07:10 PM
Newb with newb questions. - by VASCAR2 - 04-06-2012, 10:07 PM
Newb with newb questions. - by frank4570 - 04-07-2012, 01:28 AM
Newb with newb questions. - by CPT.CRAZY - 04-07-2012, 01:53 AM
Newb with newb questions. - by frank4570 - 04-07-2012, 02:50 AM
Newb with newb questions. - by txgunner00 - 04-07-2012, 04:29 AM
Newb with newb questions. - by Bwild97 - 04-07-2012, 06:09 AM
Newb with newb questions. - by frank4570 - 04-07-2012, 12:19 PM
Newb with newb questions. - by Schwag173 - 04-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Newb with newb questions. - by CPT.CRAZY - 04-07-2012, 08:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)