03-28-2021, 02:17 PM
Welcome aboard JT!
I'm in Nova, have been doing some shooting with my 2 grandsons.
I'd recommend a 16" or so for them vice the pistol... the recoil is easier to handle IMO... like the difference between a "snappy" micro handgun and a regular size...
use hearing protection (which you should anyway lol!) and a muzzle brake and the rifle becomes real easy to manage.
Shoot off of some sticks -- well you probably know the drill.
I'm in Nova, have been doing some shooting with my 2 grandsons.
I'd recommend a 16" or so for them vice the pistol... the recoil is easier to handle IMO... like the difference between a "snappy" micro handgun and a regular size...
use hearing protection (which you should anyway lol!) and a muzzle brake and the rifle becomes real easy to manage.
Shoot off of some sticks -- well you probably know the drill.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

