Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Short barrel lengths?
#2
Short = Handy. In my neck of the woods the longest shots I might take are around 50 to 125 yards plus hitting the 80 mark next month light is always better. The very longest shot I could possibly take is 400 yards punching holes in paper from a bench and I have both an 18" and 16" to add flavor to that end. I have to say though that the 11.5" Alexander is my favorite and has proven to be able to do everything I ask of it. JM2C
"Wild flower, growin' thru the cracks in the street" - Problem Child by Little Big Town
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Short barrel lengths? - by Constitutionalist - 03-27-2021, 02:50 AM
Short barrel lengths? - by 41bear - 03-27-2021, 10:50 AM
Short barrel lengths? - by Bigs28 - 03-27-2021, 12:27 PM
Short barrel lengths? - by VASCAR2 - 03-27-2021, 12:39 PM
Short barrel lengths? - by Constitutionalist - 03-30-2021, 11:31 PM
Short barrel lengths? - by lazyengineer - 03-31-2021, 12:16 AM
Short barrel lengths? - by bakabone25 - 03-31-2021, 12:24 AM
Short barrel lengths? - by funnelcake - 03-31-2021, 01:29 AM
Short barrel lengths? - by Oso Polaris - 04-02-2021, 11:49 PM
Short barrel lengths? - by Edddyjoe - 04-03-2021, 11:41 AM
Short barrel lengths? - by AllyeViper - 04-05-2021, 09:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)