Hello to all
#1
I’m new to this forum but I have been a 6.5 shooter for a couple of years now. I work and live in SoCal, I have a small house and land up in Idaho where I do most of my shooting. 2 AR builds in 6.5, mega gator lowers and 16” 18” lilja barrels. Not a fan of the adjustable gas block but I haven’t dabbled in hand loads yet and that may change my mind. I did find a couple of sources for decent priced ammo on a weekend trip to Vegas last month, picked up 5 boxes of Hornady black at $31 each. Pleasure to be here and I hope to learn a little on hand loads.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello to all - by Dirtbag - 03-21-2021, 04:26 PM
Hello to all - by sundowner - 03-21-2021, 08:14 PM
Hello to all - by TropicalVibe - 03-21-2021, 11:14 PM
Hello to all - by VASCAR2 - 03-21-2021, 11:21 PM
Hello to all - by Dirtbag - 03-22-2021, 04:56 AM
Hello to all - by Dirtbag - 03-22-2021, 04:58 AM
Hello to all - by Dirtbag - 03-22-2021, 05:11 AM
Hello to all - by just_john - 03-22-2021, 11:31 AM
Hello to all - by Inspector 12 - 03-22-2021, 12:05 PM
Hello to all - by TropicalVibe - 03-23-2021, 03:03 AM
Hello to all - by Dirtbag - 03-23-2021, 05:02 AM
Hello to all - by Dirtbag - 03-23-2021, 05:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)