Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A tip o the hat
#5
I have stopped in at Joe Bob's a couple of times when I was driving to Idaho from Georgia. Nice people and a worthwhile way lay when traveling on I-70.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A tip o the hat - by 41bear - 03-03-2021, 05:56 PM
A tip o the hat - by A5BLASTER - 03-03-2021, 08:52 PM
A tip o the hat - by DCC83501 - 03-03-2021, 08:55 PM
A tip o the hat - by TropicalVibe - 03-03-2021, 08:58 PM
A tip o the hat - by bfilbey - 03-08-2021, 03:10 PM
A tip o the hat - by StoneHendge - 03-08-2021, 04:07 PM
A tip o the hat - by Wheelhorse - 03-08-2021, 05:49 PM
A tip o the hat - by Red*Lion - 03-08-2021, 06:06 PM
A tip o the hat - by dammitman - 03-11-2021, 11:38 PM
A tip o the hat - by mv1arms - 03-12-2021, 05:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)