03-02-2021, 03:25 PM
U P D A T E : Gentlemen, Warriors, and Vile Unwashed Masses of the Grendel Horde: I'm telling you this now before the pagans in the hinterlands of the interwebs snatch up the last of the 65G MONSTER 12 barrels before you do: As of Tuesday morning, March 2, 2021, I only have 9 left.
Is that a problem?
Yes. Next order cannot be fulfilled until the END of the year.
It's now or never on this batch of 12s....
To go to my SixFiveArms website click HERE.
Is that a problem?
Yes. Next order cannot be fulfilled until the END of the year.
It's now or never on this batch of 12s....
To go to my SixFiveArms website click HERE.
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
