Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Typical Velocity for Wolf 100gr from 12.5" Barrel
#10
A5BLASTER Wrote:Well if it isn't that then it has to be headspace. And that's why the jp bolt is working. Lil deeper face and allows the need space to close the bolt on the round.
I thought the same thing, which is why I was surprised when Mark suggested increasing the freebore as a fix. But maybe he meant that as a solution to the accuracy issues, in addition to swapping out the bolt. In any case, he offered to take a look at it a few months back - hopefully that offer still stands. Probably should have sent it in then, but I really wanted to take the thing out into the woods.
Issues aside, I genuinely believe that 12.5" AR's chambered in 6.5 Grendel are the ultimate "do everything well" rifles. Thanks again for the advice.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Typical Velocity for Wolf 100gr from 12.5" Barrel - by KarlHungus - 02-15-2021, 11:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)