04-03-2012, 01:44 AM
Posted this over on the Hide figured I would share it here as well. I really want to thank Mark at PF. He is great to deal with and does phenomenal work! I would recommend Precision Firearms to anyone who is in search of a Grendel Upper. Their service and selection is second to none
Specs.
Neptune III Upper
Lilja 24" 1 in 8" twist barrel
Yankee Hill Todd Jarrett Forearm
Four Rail Gas Block
Les Baer Phosphated Bolt
Les Baer National Match Carrier-Chromed
Mil-Spec Charging Handle with Badger Ordnance Tactical Latch
PRI/MSTN Muzzle Break
Magpul PRS and Magpul Handle
S&W MP-15 Lower
Jard Trigger
ADI QD Mount
Vortext Viper PST 4-16 FFP MRAD
![[Image: pic4.jpg]](http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee413/buzz10/pic4.jpg)
![[Image: Pic3.jpg]](http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee413/buzz10/Pic3.jpg)
Specs.
Neptune III Upper
Lilja 24" 1 in 8" twist barrel
Yankee Hill Todd Jarrett Forearm
Four Rail Gas Block
Les Baer Phosphated Bolt
Les Baer National Match Carrier-Chromed
Mil-Spec Charging Handle with Badger Ordnance Tactical Latch
PRI/MSTN Muzzle Break
Magpul PRS and Magpul Handle
S&W MP-15 Lower
Jard Trigger
ADI QD Mount
Vortext Viper PST 4-16 FFP MRAD
![[Image: pic4.jpg]](http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee413/buzz10/pic4.jpg)
![[Image: Pic3.jpg]](http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee413/buzz10/Pic3.jpg)
