Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bolt, Barrel, Headspace...again...
#4
What an amazing and excellent response! Thank you so much. I’m not in the slightest a paranoid person and I see my risk approaching near absolute zero if the bolt locks on the round even if the headspace is excessive.

Appreciate you taking time to respond.

BTW I’m a hunter and am active on the hunttalk.com forums and am happy to extend support to my new 6.5 community over on that forum. I have the same username.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bolt, Barrel, Headspace...again... - by Klem - 02-09-2021, 10:52 PM
Bolt, Barrel, Headspace...again... - by shannerdrake - 02-09-2021, 11:22 PM
Bolt, Barrel, Headspace...again... - by Chance-dg - 03-04-2021, 02:28 AM
Bolt, Barrel, Headspace...again... - by montana - 03-04-2021, 05:18 AM
Bolt, Barrel, Headspace...again... - by Red*Lion - 03-05-2021, 01:29 AM
Bolt, Barrel, Headspace...again... - by montana - 03-05-2021, 02:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)