02-05-2021, 04:51 PM
Throat allows bullet seating out to 2.280 if one's magazines allow.
I am insistent that the 6mmARC be allowed to seat out as far as possible to maximize velocities at SAAMI-safe pressures.
I do NOT agree with Hornady reducing the overall length of their factory rounds to fit a short throat.
In other words, short-throating on my barrels won't be a problem.
I am insistent that the 6mmARC be allowed to seat out as far as possible to maximize velocities at SAAMI-safe pressures.
I do NOT agree with Hornady reducing the overall length of their factory rounds to fit a short throat.
In other words, short-throating on my barrels won't be a problem.
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
