Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How many Gredels are there?
#12
Every Grendel owner I have run into is not a member of the forum. I figure there are at least 7-8 minimum Grendel owners for every member here, and I have met them locally, out-of-town, & overseas.

I ran a calculation on the old forum before it was maliciously attacked and vaporized, after members here couldn't believe how fast brass disappeared as soon as it was distributed. That was in 2010. We had exact figures on Lapua brass, and it was gone as soon as it hit Midway, Midsouth, etc. Many guys were fire-forming various 7.62x39 cases back then as their primary source of brass, and there were a lot of good threads on specific case capacities and the different pressure limitations they had compared with Lapua.

The last 2 matches I have been at had guys that own Grendels, and a guy was asking me about it when I mentioned that I had one at home, after his buddy mentioned planning to build one. (I was shooting .260 Rem.)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How many Gredels are there? - by OLd Man - 03-31-2012, 03:19 AM
How many Gredels are there? - by Opus Dei - 03-31-2012, 09:47 AM
How many Gredels are there? - by wojo14 - 03-31-2012, 11:47 AM
How many Gredels are there? - by COTNTOP - 03-31-2012, 01:13 PM
How many Gredels are there? - by crispy - 03-31-2012, 05:23 PM
How many Gredels are there? - by Bwild97 - 03-31-2012, 06:50 PM
How many Gredels are there? - by VASCAR2 - 03-31-2012, 08:58 PM
How many Gredels are there? - by CPT.CRAZY - 03-31-2012, 09:48 PM
How many Gredels are there? - by sneaky one - 04-01-2012, 02:28 AM
How many Gredels are there? - by bwaites - 04-01-2012, 05:05 AM
How many Gredels are there? - by hm2 clark - 04-02-2012, 12:42 AM
How many Gredels are there? - by LRRPF52 - 04-02-2012, 12:52 AM
How many Gredels are there? - by mwilkins - 04-02-2012, 02:10 AM
How many Gredels are there? - by Variable - 04-02-2012, 02:23 AM
How many Gredels are there? - by rasp65 - 04-02-2012, 03:22 PM
How many Gredels are there? - by Whelenon - 04-02-2012, 05:18 PM
How many Gredels are there? - by hm2 clark - 04-04-2012, 01:44 AM
How many Gredels are there? - by Variable - 04-04-2012, 05:41 AM
How many Gredels are there? - by rasp65 - 04-04-2012, 01:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)