Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA?
#13
gophernuts Wrote:That's fantastic. I look forward to hearing from you, I'm looking at that brake myself as well. Please feel free to get it out to 300 this weekend. Or 600 for that matter. What kind of lower and optic? Gimme all of the stats on your set-up! LOL. I'm really looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for the reply. I really do honestly appreciate it.

Too windy this weekend to give it a try

Maybe next week end
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA? - by gophernuts - 04-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA? - by gophernuts - 04-26-2011, 08:15 PM
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA? - by gophernuts - 04-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA? - by gophernuts - 04-27-2011, 08:19 PM
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA? - by gophernuts - 04-28-2011, 07:17 AM
Anybody using the 18 in Spartan Barrel/bolt kit from AA? - by rushmc - 05-02-2011, 02:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)