12-07-2020, 09:42 PM
I know it. I was/am grabbing for straws saying no Brandon. Dont take the WCI brake off the gun. In think I have this misconception thats its the thing that helps make my gun accurate and honestly Ive never had another brake. So how would I know !!! The only thing too. I dont know my thread and size. Im presumed it was 5/8-24. Thai barrel was put on by Bill A long ago when I was having a hissy fit that another outfit sold me this upper with who knows what barrel. All I know is the barrel came from AA. Around 2012 ish. I found the WCI BRAKE on AA website for sale still says the thing is 3/4 with a disclaimer about barrel year. Im cornfused now. Hunting in Kansas this week. Ill pop this brake off an mic the threaded end I suppose.

