03-29-2012, 02:06 PM
[quote=Ridgerider]Its not BS and I have seen the pics and he is in his 70's using a cut rifled barrel and the shooting took place in Boise. Or how about 8 police officers from Bonneville, Clark and other county mounties shooting a head sized rock at 935 yds every time out in the Arco desert at the police junk yard shoot in October. Saw that with my own eyes so bring it on as we are arranging a Grendel shoot in Idaho falls around May time.
But to say you could hit it every time, any day under any conditions. Any one can make a mistake in the math sooner or later.
I am not questioning the rifle as much as I am the man behind the trigger.
Then again a bullet not made just right or powder not just right. ..... Any thing can happen.
But to say you could hit it every time, any day under any conditions. Any one can make a mistake in the math sooner or later.
I am not questioning the rifle as much as I am the man behind the trigger.
Then again a bullet not made just right or powder not just right. ..... Any thing can happen.

