Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 grendel bolt type
#4
Did you order directly from Shaw or get it from JSE Surplus or other vendor? I don’t think an x39 bolt would have any negative effect on accuracy. If you run ammo over 5200 PSI or over gassed you’ll get shorter bolt life whether .125 or .136 bolt face depth. I keep spare extractors and bolts in case I get a failure.

I broke an extractor on an over gassed 16” 6.5 Grendel .136” bolt. Squaring the receiver face can help keep proper alignment between barrel and bolt. Things not being square can shorten component life.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 grendel bolt type - by Dt219 - 11-24-2020, 07:01 PM
6.5 grendel bolt type - by A5BLASTER - 11-25-2020, 03:38 AM
6.5 grendel bolt type - by Dt219 - 11-25-2020, 01:23 PM
6.5 grendel bolt type - by VASCAR2 - 11-25-2020, 03:50 PM
6.5 grendel bolt type - by Dt219 - 12-18-2020, 03:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)