Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Little buck
#1
Passed on dozens of does and got this guy this morning.
I thought he was an 8 point-he was quartering toward and I could only see one rack-when I saw the other was only 3 I cursed lol.

123SST factory load from my 16” AR performance barrels 6.5G.
No exit would, shot right in the hear and it vaporized the heart with very little other damage, very concentrated area of absolute destruction. Ribs on both sides just gone.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17157[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Little buck - by Grendelshooter - 11-21-2020, 07:10 PM
Little buck - by kmon - 11-21-2020, 07:32 PM
Little buck - by Grendelshooter - 11-21-2020, 07:41 PM
Little buck - by peak98 - 11-22-2020, 02:29 AM
Little buck - by 1Shot - 11-22-2020, 04:37 PM
Little buck - by sundowner - 11-23-2020, 06:31 PM
Little buck - by 81police - 11-24-2020, 01:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)