11-21-2020, 02:24 PM
R2BRO Wrote:well i also selected this due to dissipator... but again I don't know..just found on some forums that people say they actually recommend this system for precision build cuz of a superior mounting..
That's good to hear.! I've personally gotten a measurable improvement in accuracy in a rifle by moving from a Strike Industries rail to an ALG. The Strike had the 2 screws on the bottom that clamp/squeeze the rail around the barrel nut. The ALG system has a similarity to the Odin system in that 6 screws are used to secure it INTO (and not against) the barrel nut.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17155[/ATTACH]
The rail is solidly secured and if a screw(s) loosen, it's still not moving. And just as important, if a screw loosens, it's not affecting any pressure on the barrel which could shift a zero. I see that being the same with the Odin.
Let's go Brandon!

