Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
GA Sunday Double
#7
Yep if you don't include the back straps and don't add any extra fat in the grind I estimate you should get 65 to 75 pounds of ground meat off of the combination of the two. I just grind the meat straight without adding anything to it. I think adding beef or pork fat ruins the burger myself. I usually only scramble my burger for using in things like pasta sauce, taco's etc.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
GA Sunday Double - by Muelly - 11-17-2020, 02:18 AM
GA Sunday Double - by peak98 - 11-17-2020, 02:59 AM
GA Sunday Double - by Muelly - 11-17-2020, 03:02 AM
GA Sunday Double - by Bigs28 - 11-17-2020, 03:38 AM
GA Sunday Double - by 204 AR - 11-17-2020, 01:44 PM
GA Sunday Double - by 81police - 11-17-2020, 02:29 PM
GA Sunday Double - by 1Shot - 11-17-2020, 02:34 PM
GA Sunday Double - by sundowner - 11-17-2020, 03:48 PM
GA Sunday Double - by Muelly - 11-18-2020, 03:52 PM
GA Sunday Double - by Muelly - 11-19-2020, 10:10 PM
GA Sunday Double - by Bigs28 - 11-19-2020, 11:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)