Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shooters World Precision Powder
#11
riuma Wrote:I think there are better powders out there than Varget or Precision. I have used SW Tactical Rifle and Match Rifle and they work so well that even attempting to work up a load with Precision seems a waste. As I have stated in the past, Match Rifle has become my go-to powder for the Grendel but I'm finding more and more uses for it. Superb 308 loadings in 168 and 175 grain, 7-08 140 grain loads as well. ~Riuma

I agree Riuma.

I do really like Precision in my 6.5 Creedmoor though.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Shooters World Precision Powder - by jasper2408 - 10-31-2020, 04:05 PM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by StoneHendge - 11-13-2020, 03:00 PM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by jasper2408 - 11-13-2020, 10:34 PM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by LRRPF52 - 11-14-2020, 02:46 AM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by StoneHendge - 11-14-2020, 02:51 AM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by jasper2408 - 11-14-2020, 02:58 AM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by StoneHendge - 11-14-2020, 03:11 AM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by jasper2408 - 11-14-2020, 03:26 AM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by riuma - 11-14-2020, 02:32 PM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by grayfox - 11-14-2020, 02:43 PM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by jasper2408 - 11-14-2020, 02:51 PM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by StoneHendge - 11-15-2020, 02:47 PM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by jasper2408 - 11-16-2020, 02:06 AM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by riuma - 11-16-2020, 03:10 AM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by StoneHendge - 11-16-2020, 04:19 PM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by StoneHendge - 12-03-2020, 12:56 PM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by Chance-dg - 02-17-2021, 04:56 AM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by StoneHendge - 01-01-2022, 01:58 AM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by StoneHendge - 01-01-2022, 10:26 PM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by Old Bob - 01-02-2022, 12:30 AM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by StoneHendge - 01-02-2022, 10:31 PM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by Old Bob - 01-03-2022, 01:42 AM
Shooters World Precision Powder - by LRRPF52 - 01-03-2022, 03:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)