11-13-2020, 10:34 PM
How much Varget does your case hold?
I just checked with Precision on my Hornady brass-34.32gr and Lapua brass-34.5gr. I don't have any Starline clean right now. I funneled/trickled the powder to the top of the neck and did not do anything else to try and compress it. The cases have been resized with the shoulder bumped .002" and the case lengths were right at 1.510".
I know that this isn't the same case you are using but that should give you a ballpark figure maybe.
I just checked with Precision on my Hornady brass-34.32gr and Lapua brass-34.5gr. I don't have any Starline clean right now. I funneled/trickled the powder to the top of the neck and did not do anything else to try and compress it. The cases have been resized with the shoulder bumped .002" and the case lengths were right at 1.510".
I know that this isn't the same case you are using but that should give you a ballpark figure maybe.

