New "old" guy
#6
Only have used Hornady loads 123 gr. I bought out the remaining stock a vendor had at a gunshow. 6 boxes. I haven't started reloading for this caliber. I have the dies and some components, it shoots so well I'll probably just try to mimic this load first. The upper I ordered has arrived today. It is a Bear Creek Arsenal 20 inch fluted stainless with free float MLOK forearm. Not the best, but a project. MK
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New "old" guy - by MingoKid - 11-10-2020, 12:43 AM
New "old" guy - by peak98 - 11-10-2020, 03:12 AM
New "old" guy - by sundowner - 11-10-2020, 03:17 AM
New "old" guy - by just_john - 11-10-2020, 05:08 AM
New "old" guy - by MingoKid - 11-12-2020, 12:44 AM
New "old" guy - by MingoKid - 11-12-2020, 12:52 AM
New "old" guy - by LRRPF52 - 11-14-2020, 02:25 AM
New "old" guy - by VASCAR2 - 11-10-2020, 12:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)