Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
9 Hogs, 135-270 lbs, Totaling 1690
#3
WOW, good job Brian. I got to breathing hard just watching. Good shooting. We were fortunate that the hogs haven't been coming on my place in a while,, until late last week. I've shot 3 hogs and 2 yotes since then. Missed one last night night as I was trying to shoot through a netting fence,,,yep, hit a wire. Keep up the work, I / we really enjoy the videos. Thanks
Reply


Messages In This Thread
9 Hogs, 135-270 lbs, Totaling 1690 - by gwtx - 11-07-2020, 01:13 AM
9 Hogs, 135-270 lbs, Totaling 1690 - by kmon - 11-07-2020, 01:52 AM
9 Hogs, 135-270 lbs, Totaling 1690 - by ruesauw - 11-07-2020, 02:52 AM
9 Hogs, 135-270 lbs, Totaling 1690 - by sundowner - 11-07-2020, 03:03 PM
9 Hogs, 135-270 lbs, Totaling 1690 - by Kikn - 11-08-2020, 03:59 PM
9 Hogs, 135-270 lbs, Totaling 1690 - by oyster - 11-09-2020, 07:56 PM
9 Hogs, 135-270 lbs, Totaling 1690 - by Dinny - 11-10-2020, 03:08 AM
9 Hogs, 135-270 lbs, Totaling 1690 - by Texcl2 - 11-10-2020, 05:11 PM
9 Hogs, 135-270 lbs, Totaling 1690 - by xlcc - 11-10-2020, 07:58 PM
9 Hogs, 135-270 lbs, Totaling 1690 - by Old Bob - 11-12-2020, 02:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)