Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Missouri Youth season
#8
For some reason I can’t get your pics and not attachment opens.
I was of the same thoughts on the TNT bullet in the 65G. The performance on hogs looked like it would make a good whitetail bullet, I just couldn’t talk myself into it this year. I went with 120 Sierra.

At 50 yards the impact velocity may have been a little high for the TNT bullet, it may have exited at a few more yards.
Varmint bullets have been used in several handgun cartridges since all of them dropped their single shot pistol bullets several years ago.
Buddy told me the Speer gold dots performed very well at velocities seen in the same area as the Grendel. Thought I found some, I had patience, finally received and email that I might get them by February or March. So I went with the 120 Sierras.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Missouri Youth season - by killin72 - 11-01-2020, 10:31 PM
Missouri Youth season - by diggler1833 - 11-01-2020, 11:00 PM
Missouri Youth season - by peak98 - 11-01-2020, 11:35 PM
Missouri Youth season - by VASCAR2 - 11-01-2020, 11:36 PM
Missouri Youth season - by killin72 - 11-01-2020, 11:50 PM
Missouri Youth season - by Ymountainman - 11-01-2020, 11:56 PM
Missouri Youth season - by sundowner - 11-02-2020, 02:45 PM
Missouri Youth season - by JSH - 11-05-2020, 12:58 PM
Missouri Youth season - by 1Shot - 11-05-2020, 02:36 PM
Missouri Youth season - by kpswihart - 11-06-2020, 01:59 AM
Missouri Youth season - by Goochylogic - 11-06-2020, 03:11 AM
Missouri Youth season - by Ymountainman - 11-08-2020, 12:28 PM
Missouri Youth season - by AR15gunner - 11-11-2020, 03:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)