Well I'm the new grendel boot
#1
Hey guys,
I finally took the grendal plunge and built a BA Hansen profe grendel upper. I wanted something with more distance on deer and varmint then 300aac.
I'll be all over the reloading and optic section as I figure things out.
I'm located in eastern NC and look foward to learning from you guys.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Well I'm the new grendel boot - by Shocker998md - 11-04-2020, 01:59 AM
Well I'm the new grendel boot - by sundowner - 11-04-2020, 02:46 AM
Well I'm the new grendel boot - by A5BLASTER - 11-04-2020, 02:57 AM
Well I'm the new grendel boot - by VASCAR2 - 11-04-2020, 01:04 PM
Well I'm the new grendel boot - by just_john - 11-05-2020, 02:23 PM
Well I'm the new grendel boot - by danm - 11-05-2020, 11:33 PM
Well I'm the new grendel boot - by ETEX HUNTER - 11-06-2020, 01:57 PM
Well I'm the new grendel boot - by BCHunter - 11-06-2020, 11:43 PM
Well I'm the new grendel boot - by FLshooter - 11-09-2020, 12:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)