Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone try the Aero adjustable gas block?
#46
Old Bob Wrote:I just received a new Aero adjustable GB. At 6 O'clock on the GB it is .189" thick. Hope that helps...
Thanks. Yes it does help. That would provide plenty of clearance.

Now if my Aero gas block would every arrive. I ordered mine through Optics Planet because of the $48 price and free shipping. However, expected shipping seems to be stuck at a perpetual "12-20 days". So out of frustration, I just went ahead and ordered my go-to basic GB, a BCM, yesterday. It was in stock and has in fact has already shipped.

I don't actually NEED an adjustable for my 16" Monster barrel upper; no suppressors allowed where I live. Just thought it would be a fun thing to experiment with for the price they offered. Oh will. Guess I'll cancel the Aero GB order.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Anyone try the Aero adjustable gas block? - by SDW - 11-03-2020, 04:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)