I woke up so it’s a good day!
#5
I think I’m still in the USA but I’m getting more suspicious daily. As for goals every morning I wake up I consider it goal met for the day.
Really
I worked for MKAS for 30 years. Raised a family. And made my way through the world
Now I’m semi retired and with a very low tolerance for stupidity and anything else I don’t enjoy.
I’ll get around to posting some pictures of my tools and a rundown on the process.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I woke up so it’s a good day! - by Clark Grendel - 10-30-2020, 09:37 PM
I woke up so it’s a good day! - by VASCAR2 - 10-31-2020, 07:42 PM
I woke up so it’s a good day! - by A5BLASTER - 11-01-2020, 02:53 PM
I woke up so it’s a good day! - by just_john - 11-02-2020, 12:25 AM
I woke up so it’s a good day! - by Clark Grendel - 11-02-2020, 06:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)